Accepting exhibition proposals from:
- Independent Curators
- Artist Curators
- Educational Institutions
- Commercial Galleries
Not accepting exhibition proposals from:
- We are not accepting exhibition submissions from individual artists or artist collectives formed for the purpose of exhibiting members' own works.
***Emailed submissions will be checked every few weeks. We can't respond to all submission requests due to a lack of resources.
Types of events supported:
- Short duration exhibitions (up to 3 or 4 weeks)
- Festivals/events such as Contact and Nuit Blanche
- Book launches
- Workshop, including artist-led workshops
Please send all inquiries to thelostandfoundto [at] g m a i l [dot] com.
If you are submitting an exhibition proposal, please send the following info: Preferred dates, show title, short curatorial or show statement, relevant bios/cvs/websites/description/contact info (curator or organization), relevant bios/cvs/website/contact info (artist or artists), list of works or proposed work with descriptions, support images (up to 15) and/or or video links, installation plan with any special or unusual requirements.
Exhibition Pricing: tlafpricing.pdf
- 378 square feet
- 10.5' ceiling height
- Three 4'x8' movable solid-core wall panels on a track, can be positioned in multiple ways, or stacked against the wall out of the way. Suitable for hanging work.
- Storefront right on Queen St E between River St. and Parliament St. Close to the DVP and Gardiner Expressway.
- Easily reached by public transit, lots of parking (metered) in front, free on side streets.
- Track lighting
- Plywood backed walls in Gallery 1
- Wall Outlets
- 2 ceiling outlets
- Original 110 year old wood floors and baseboards
- Partially accessible (1 step up to front door),ramp available upon request.
- Private artist studio behind gallery space