Accepting exhibition proposals from:
- Independent Curators
- Artist Curators
- Educational Institutions
- Commercial Galleries
Not accepting exhibition proposals from:
- We are not accepting exhibition submissions from individual artists at this time.
- We are not accepting uncurated or self-curated exhibitions.
- If you are looking to bypass our submission and curation requirements, we also list the gallery as an event space on Giggster (like airbnb for commercial spaces). Exhibitions and events booked through Giggster are at a higher price-point (though still below market-rate) and will not be advertised on our website and social media accounts as TLAF programming. If your event is arts related or you found out about us here, we are happy to provide a 20% discount using code: TLAF2023. In order to claim the discount, you must book with the following link Giggster Event Booking (send a message on Giggster with the code).
***Emailed submissions will be checked every few weeks. We can't respond to all submission requests due to a lack of resources.
Types of events supported:
- Short duration exhibitions (up to 3 or 4 weeks)
- Festivals/events such as Contact and Nuit Blanche
- Book launches
- Workshops, including artist-led workshops
Please send all inquiries to thelostandfoundto [at] g m a i l [dot] com.
If you are submitting an exhibition proposal, please send the following info: Preferred dates, show title, short curatorial or show statement, relevant bios/cvs/websites/description/contact info (curator or organization), relevant bios/cvs/website/contact info (artist or artists), list of works or proposed work with descriptions, support images (up to 15) and/or or video links, installation plan with any special or unusual requirements.
Exhibition Pricing: The approximate cost of a three week show (21 days) is around $1000 plus HST, and the approximate cost of a month-long show (31 days) is around $1300 plus HST. Shorter events, worshops, and exhibitions are also welcome. Please email for pricing inquires.
Any work for sale is the responsibility of the artist/s and we do not take any cut of sales.
The cost includes minor wall patching/painting, and light cleaning. Please contact for pricing inquiries. Grants such as the Ontario Arts Council Exhibition Assistance will cover venue rental. If requested, we will provide a venue confirmation letter for grant writing purpose.
**Gallery sitting beyond scheduled appointments, Artwork insurance, Special Event Insurance, Special Occasion Permit applications and fees (required when alcohol is served), funding and sponsors are the responsibility of the renter.
- 378 square feet
- 10.5' ceiling height
- Three 4'x8' movable solid-core wall panels on a track, can be positioned in multiple ways, or stacked against the wall out of the way. Suitable for hanging work.
- Storefront right on Queen St E between River St. and Parliament St. Close to the DVP and Gardiner Expressway.
- Easily reached by public transit, lots of parking (metered) in front, free on side streets.
- Track lighting
- Plywood backed walls in Gallery 1
- Wall Outlets
- 2 ceiling outlets
- Original 110 year old wood floors and baseboards
- Partially accessible (1 step up to front door),ramp available upon request.
- Private artist studio behind gallery space